A CMS is a tool that enables a variety of (centralized) technical and (de-centralized) non technical staff to create, edit, manage and finally publish (in a number of formats) a variety of content (such as text, graphics, video, documents etc), whilst being constrained by a centralized set of rules, process and work flows that ensure coherent, validated electronic content.
Content management system will not be appropriate for everybody. Since, it have the benefit of allowing non-technical users to maintain a website very easily and provide powerful tools for managing content and the web publishing process. Although the initial outlay may be higher than for building your website with flat HTML pages, in the long run a content management system could prove highly cost effective. If you are getting a new website built or redeveloping an existing website and your site needs updating regularly by users without the relevant technical skills, is large or complex, then a content management system is worth considering.
What is Content?
Content is in essence, any type or 'unit' of digital information. It can be text, images, graphics, video, sound, documents, records etc - or in other words - anything that is likely to be managed in an electronic format.
What is Content Management?
Content Management is effectively the management of the content described above, by combining rules, process and/or workflows in such a way that its electronic storage is deemed to be 'managed' rather than 'un-managed'.
What is the CM System?
The system itself is definable as a tool or combination or tools that facilitate the efficient and effective production of the desired 'output' using the managed content.
Content management system Canada Offers
1. An online content management system enables organizations to streamline their content publishing process in a cost effective and efficient manner.
2. Integrated text editors make it easy for content editors, having little or no technical knowledge, to publish, organize and format content.
3. We have built easy to use tools that facilitate the upload of content resulting in faster turnaround time for content updates.
4. You can yourself create categories/sub categories
5. You can yourself add/delete/modify product to a particular category.
6. Maintain your catalog yourself.
7. Maintain registered users.
8. Manage message board or blogs
9. Add new news releases on your website by yourself.
10.Uploading of images and files
Contact Content Management Systems Canada for a quick review of your project to see what is the best solution for your needs.