Essentially, in terms of a static website,
we refer to a website that is written in straight forward HTML (the
language used to produce web pages - Hypertext Markup Language). As
no database, or content-management facility is provided, the only
way to alter the content seen on a web page is to alter the web page
itself (of course, we can do that for you if you would like us to
maintain your website). It doesn't mean that the webite will
just be boring plain text - of course the intention is to develop it
in such a way as to reflect the image of your business effectively.
It also doesn't mean that it can't be interactive -
specialist forms for customers to complete (e.g. insurance proposal
forms, enquiry forms, etc.) can also be incorporated.
benefits Of Static Website Designing
* Represent your business/corporate Strategy or any other Information.
* Save Your time to access relevant information according your needs.
* Increase in system flexibility using.
* Trimming down of designing and maintenance costs and time
* Increasing amount of high-quality commercial off-the-shelf products.
Basic features Our Static Website design
* That professional touch from a professional webmaster.
* Navigation system (based on provided reference site).
* Common Header (based on provided reference site).
* Common Footer (based on provided reference site).
* Optional Counter
* Optional Today Script
* Page Titles